Friday, August 28, 2009

Tony + Jessica Engagement


Trumpets please Maestro.......Introducing, the long awaited engagement session of Tony and Jessica. Jessica is one of those brides that is enjoying every moment of planning her wedding. Her excitement cant help but rub off on everyone around her. She is also a self proclaimed stalker of my blog. LOL.


I know she has patiently been waiting and here it it is. We met with them downtown and got some amazing shots as well as having a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy.





Love to play with windows. Isn't that fun.







Had to put one of each of the next two pictures. I could of had fun with who leads who in the relationship (and if you know Tony, I am sure that is going to be a topic of fun discussion) But all in fun, they are great friends and couple. And as in all relationships, we each take turns leading and needing to be lead.








I think Tony and Jessica thought I was a bit crazy when I told them to pose in front of this vent, but I love the results. Kind of an architecture element. And love, love the attitude in the first one.




It doesn't get better than this. How dreamy.




Love the next series of shots. The wall, the interaction between the love birds....it all just worked.










Ending this session with a sweet moment. Ahhhh.....is that just adorable or what.





We are so very excited to meet more of your Friends and family. We will have a great time photographing your wedding. Congrats!!!

24 comments:

Jessica Spencer said...

:) Awww I love these pictures!!! I can't wait to see them in our signing book. :D Yes, That's right, Im a blog stalker Georgina!! haha

Tony Ray said...

I usually hate taking pictures but I had a great time doing these. I think it has a lot to do with the atmosphere, the studio pictures are so over done...

SpeechPathAZ said...

So cute =) I'm glad you chose downtown for the pictures - I've seen others and they are always so cool. Congrats, and see you in October!!

Unknown said...

These are some great pictures. Great location.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, and I am happy to see two people that care about each other like you two do, getting married.

Unknown said...

I am happy to see two people that are great for each other getting married.

Unknown said...

Congratulations

silent0rigin said...

wow, the pictures are awesome, you guys look so happy together... I really wish both of you a lifetime of happiness -- you deserve it!

Take care of one another -- through EVERYTHING!

Much Love

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - you can see the love between the two of you :)

You did good Grandson !!! Welcome to the family Jessica :D

Love ya both,

Grandma

Anonymous said...

the pictures show the love and playfulness I have enjoyed seeing in you guys, they came out great and I can wait to see the wedding pics, they are bound to be awsome too. Sandie (mom)

Tony Ray said...

This was also great timing, since when I got home and checked the mail there was the DVD with all the pictures. They look wonderful, thank you for the great pictures and I can't wait to see what you do with the wedding pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors and architectural details! Such great pics!!! ~Karlina

Stephanie McKeeman said...

I know Jess has been "patiently" waiting for these pics and it's great to see them on the blog! What great photographers! :)

Amber said...

I am so jealous of your awesome pictures!! They are beautiful. I have enjoyed watching the two of you build your relationship. You guys are the perfect balance to each other. Jessica, you are the sweetest person. You are great with the kids and soo much fun to be around!! Can't wait for the wedding!

Love
Amber

Thomas said...

Great Pictures Guy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Thanks guys!!! :) It's all Georgina and Jon's doing. We actually look really horrible in all the pics! ;) The beauty of photoshop, Tony wasnt even really there!! hahaha Just Kidding!!! But really, Georgina and Jon are the BEST!!! :D Downtown was a great idea, and I definately cannot wait til the wedding pics. Georgina and Steph, if you think I was "anxiously awaiting" engagement photos, I'm going to be a nut when it comes to the wedding day photos!!! :D

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures depicting a sweet love story. Cute couple, too!

David Tyler said...

Great pictures. You two make an awesome couple. Good luck to you both and may your future be bright.

Cisco said...

LOL i don't think i have ever seen stuff like this. It's pretty cool but I am the eternal clown and would find a way to ruin every picture the misses would want to take. Pretty neat!!

Kris Ray said...

These pictures are awesome! You two look great and the photographers did a very good job, I really like them.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are very pretty and cant wait for the wedding.

Krystal

Tim Cantrell said...

These are great pictures. Can't believe I waited this long to look at them. You two look so happy together. I hope you have a long, wonderful life together.

Judy said...

These were some great pictures. The scenery is totally cool, and the shots were so creative.

rafael said...

this is totally awesome ur photographer did a great job!