Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nick + Megan at the Stillwell House


Get ready for some Eye Candy..... Don't you love that first pic.....yummy.
Let me introduce to you Nick and Megan. Married at the Stillwell House last month. The colors and Ora around this wedding was magical. Bride was beautiful and the Groom handsome. Downtown is such an amazing place to shoot photos at and as you will see, we took full advantage. I do not think you can find a sweeter couple than these two.




This next shot of the shoes is one of my all time fav's.
I love the way Stillwell House has the wooden gates that open upon the Brides entrance and closes behind her. Don't you love it!!

Now we bring you the color - the eye candy. I love Historical Tucson and bright colors. Different from anywhere else in the world.
Ahhhhh.


This just makes me sigh.....





Ok, so I love these slightly different and edgy shots of the girls.




Diggin this group shot.

I leave you with this action shot of the bride and groom during their first dance under the stars.

No comments: