Thursday, June 4, 2009

Denei + Brad



We photographed this gorgeous couple - Brad and Denei - Married at Rancho Vistoso Golf Club in Tucson, AZ. Girls if you haven't checked out this location for your wedding you should. The landscaping is to die for.



So as I am taking the picture I said kick your foot up (meaning Denei).....this is what they gave me. Awesome.


Drop dead gorgeous


Denei's sisters were her bridesmaids. I think if you were their parents you would have to sit by the door with a shot gun fending off the boys. What a beautiful family.







I'm telling you the landscape was so scenic. I put up the next set of pictures of the ceremony so that you can see it did not matter what direction you were looking, it was breath taking.....Only second to Denei.







We did their engagement session a few months back and got to know them. I would describe them as fun loving, happy, easy going and a bit on the conservative side. All is probably true but conservative - turn that into a little "party animal". Brad seemed the most conservative till he got around his boys.
Brad broke out in song during the reception. Here he is....pictures tell the story not me. :)





Their Friends were not short on the fun side either.
One of his groomsmen was the best. He reminded me of the the actor on King of Queens - Kevin James. In this first set of pictures he had some karate thing going on and looks like has a power ball. The second picture he got grandma into his gig.

The guys broke out cigars and Jon caught these kickin night shots.


How classic is this shot of the groom and his dad.





CAUGHT YOU!!!!


Thanks for stopping by.
















No comments: