Thursday, April 16, 2009

Justine - 2009 High School Senior



Let me introduce - Justine. A 2009 soon-to-be graduate of Flowing Wells High School. Beautiful, ambitious and ready to explore the world.

Justine was on the Dance Team at FW so we did a quick stop off at the oldest Theater in Tucson.











I don't know if Justine will like this one....but it is one of my favs. It is whimsical and fun. Laying on the ground, staring up into the sky and her eyes just smile.

Congrats Justine......We hope you soar!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what an excellent job you and your husband did. We had so much fun and your expert eye shows in the results. We will recommend you to anyone who asks. Thank you Cynthia

Anonymous said...

These turned out amazing! I wouldn't have expected anything less having put such a beautiful model together with an extremely talented photographer. How fun and memorable for Justine!

Save a spot for my senior next year because I wouldn't go anywhere else for her photos.

Jenna

Gwynn Benner said...

Justine shines. I like her amazing smile. You've captured her sense of adventure and sophistication as well. Congrats to you AND Justine!
Tia

Anonymous said...

these are so great. i love the different backdrops and colored walls. where do you find these? i think my daughter will definetly love something like this for her senior portraits. we live in tucson, are they close by? Downtown maybe?

-kelly smithe