Tuesday, April 21, 2009

High School Senior Pictures




Calling all 2010 High School Seniors. We are preparing for next years Seniors and setting appointments now. If you want something other than a head shot, call us for a model shoot and feel like a Rock Star. There are a couple openings for High School Ambassadors to earn credit towards your pictures.

Top 10 Reasons to go with the Schools Photographer instead of Something Blue

10. I like my zits, why remove them
9. My mothers brothers cousin has a camera
8. I want my pictures to look like everyone elses
7. I have a web cam
6. I am a follower
5. I am the definition of boring
4. I like spending lots of my parents money on the boring pictures
3. I just don't care, so why make an effort to express myself.
2. I want my pictures to look like my parents
#1 reason to go with the school photographer instead of US........MY MOM SAID SO!!!!!

1 comment:

Michael Chansley said...

I would probably have to go with #7 here. haha. That and I'm 6 years removed from high school :( I wish I had a cool Senior session when I was in high school.