Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ursula and Michael Engagement Session

Hello all my sweet blog readers.  I am sorry I have gone more than a week to post anything.  This is beginning of a very busy season for us and I will do my best to post more regularly during this time.

We had the Joy of photographing Ursula and Michael's engagement session a few months back and their wedding last weekend.  Ursula was one of those brides who heard horror stories about their photographers from other brides.  Not getting what they were promised and pictures held hostage.  So she wanted someone to trust who would give her what she wanted with truth and amazing imagery.  One of our past bride/groom gave her our name and our relationship began. 

I think Ursula will be one of those sweet brides that I keep in touch with for years to come.


 




Isn't she Just Gorgeous.










Ursula and Mike wanted sunset shots and boy oh boy were they given an orchestra of color in the clouds.  Check out these beauties.




This one is my favorite.  I love the wind blowing her hair and dress and silhouetted kiss........Ahhhhh sigh!!!!!!Q

No comments: