Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Engagement session "Marc and Brianna"
















I needed to get this blog up fast because Marc and Brianna will be getting married this Saturday in the Cave Creek area.  Bri and Marc were alot of fun. We started out in the Scottsdale area and moved over to Cave Creek.  Cave Creek was veryWestern and went perfect with their personalities, cowboy hats and boots.  People after my own heart.


We are extremly excited about thier wedding and can not wait to show you.  They had so many great shots, but I will leave you with two shots that were some of my favorite of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George! These are great!!! I am so excited about the sneak peak today too!! The pics from Saturday turned out great! If you only lived closer to us in Michigan we could have you do our kids pictures!