Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tony and Jessica wed at Skyline CC




Let me introduce to you Jessica and Tony.  One of our favorite couples.  Actually I shouldn't say that.  I am like a mom and love all our couples and love getting to know them all.  But these two were just so sweet and had such a colorful wedding party and just a fun lovin couple.  They both were so involved in the planning and wanted this to be  a fairy tale.  And well......they succeeded.

They were married at Skyline Country Club.  A venue that over looks the city skyline with amazing views and sunsets.  Romance doesnt get any better than that.


Jessica started out her day at Gadabout.  Here she is chillin out sippin on a Starbucks.



Isn't Jessica just a beauty and glowing.


Here are the boys.  Check out the little guy in the front. He made the day.  He loved getting his picture taken and hammed it up big time.  Look at the Groom in the bottom Left corner.  He is trying his hardest to keep a straight face.....but come on.  How cute is that little guy.  You couldnt help but chuckle.










The ceremony was beautiful, overlooking the city of Tucson.  Skyline has three levels.  As I was covering all the angles at ground level,   Jon decided to get coverage from all three levels.  Here he is on the 1st level.


This is the 2nd level.


And then the 3rd level.  He was sweatin it, but he did it. 
Love the detail of the floral balls hanging along the isle.  This is such a great touch.  For any DIY brides there are some easy instructions on line where you can make them yourself with tissue paper.  These little special touches is what completes the day.


On to the details.  Love the blue and brown colors.  LOOOOOOVE her blue sneakers for the reception.  And her feet thanked her.  Signing book, courtecy of Something Blue.


Isn't her cake just amazing.  The DJ had to announce to all the grandparents that this is how it was designed, and that is was not falling over.  Just the funniest thing ever.


Here is a shot of the reception area.  Look at the city lights in the windows.  OMG!!! What a great view for  guests.


Cocktail hour out on the patio following the ceremony.  Sunset and city lights - AH-MAZING.

Ahhhh father-daughter dance...my fav and they didn't disappoint.  Perfect.

Here is our beautiful bride drop kickin her brother.  LOL.  Best shot ever.



I dont even know how to express how much I love the next set of shots.  Jessica actually plays the piano.  Isn't this so romantic?







I leave you with Tony and Jessica taking a moment with the night skyline views.

Thank you ....thank you....thank you for allowing us to be a part of your Fairy Tale day.

42 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Great wedding

Anonymous said...

We had a great time at the wedding

Anonymous said...

We believe that you two deserve each other

Anonymous said...

It is great to have friends like you two.

Anonymous said...

Kepp the positive energy between you two going strong.

Anonymous said...

It took great courage to ask a beautiful young woman to marry me. Believe me, it is easier to play the whole Petrushka on the piano
.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous wedding pics!!! Wow, congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I'm prejudiced - but the pictures are wonderful - the ceremony was great - you two did a wonderful job planning it :) Tony you did a good job picking Jessica - she's a great addition to our family :)

Grandma McIntyre

Tony Ray said...

It was great having you guys there. I really enjoyed having you as our photographers. The memories we have of this day will live on forever because of your great pictures

Judy said...

The pictures are great, and the one's chosen for the blog are only some of the cream of the crop. And yes, that little boy (who happens to be my grand-nephew) does really steal the show!

Kuzi said...

Loved the wedding and the pictures..young real love at its finest.

Amber said...

The day was fantastic! I am so glad to have been a part of it! Jessica is a perfect addition to our crazy family! Her and Tony really show what it means to be in love! And that little guy, my son, was a hit! He was so much fun to watch! I worried that he would get tired and cranky but he went all night. Although the moment we were in the car and he was required to be still he was out like a light! We love you both!!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you both happiness!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic time had by all!

Anonymous said...

love you guys

Amber said...

I just want to add to my earlier comment...I think the photographers were completely amazing!! They took such great pictures and really captured moments that make you remember the day like you are there again! They were always so nice and positive and really went above and beyond especially with a 4 year old asking them a million questions and they always took time to answer and explain what they were doing! Totally amazing!

Anonymous said...

Tony and Jessica ROCK

Anonymous said...

Always communicate and remember why you fell in love!

Anonymous said...

Amazing day

Anonymous said...

loved it!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute couple. Love the pics

Anonymous said...

So young and in love!

Anonymous said...

I had a blast

Anonymous said...

You are both amazing

Anonymous said...

The wedding party was all beautiful

Anonymous said...

if my phone would of coroperated I would of been the first comment
I think the pictures show how wonderful a day we all had, and how wonderful they are for each other. The one thing I wish I had said at the wedding is that although a lot of moms don't think any girl is good enough for there son, my son found someone who is love mom

Joanne said...

Wonderful pictures from a really great wedding. I'm sorry I missed most of the reception, but at least I've been able to see the pictures!! Looks like Matthew had a great time :)

I'm sure these will be great memories for the two of you for years to come!!

Thomas said...

The wedding Was Wounderful. I Loved Being There For You Guy's!

As My Wife Amber Said Jess Does Make A Good Addition To The Wacky Family!

The Pictures Were Done Both Beautifully and elegant and brought out all the fun of the day especially for my son Matthew Who had A Blat

Anonymous said...

Tony and Jess Kick Butt

Sabrina said...

most beautiful wedding I've ever seen!! Jess and Tony I love you both! The pictures are amazing! <3

Anonymous said...

Wow, pictures are Beautiful. What a perfect day for a wedding. Congratulations! Dana C

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful wedding, such a wonderfully sweet couple

Anonymous said...

The pictures are just amazing! What a great time you all must have had! Congrats to the beautiful couple!

Anonymous said...

The photographers did a truly fantastic job! The memories they captured will be remembered forever!

Anonymous said...

the pictures show how great the wedding was. The photographers were great to work with and did a great job capturing the moment I love the color theme also

Anonymous said...

I loved the wedding. the pictures look good krystal

Anonymous said...

You are both such amazing people. The love you both have for each other shows in every picture!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful is all I have to say!

Anonymous said...

Skyline CC and the photographers were all wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU GUYS

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments!! Keep them coming! :D

Georgina and Jon, the photos turned out GREAT, just as I suspected they would. I cant waittt to see the Albums!!! You guys are sooo great and fun to be around, you made it so easy to be in front of the camera and you were like ninja's during the ceremony and reception! :)