Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Luis and Isela Wedding at Saguaro Buttes

Ugggg, I am so behind in posting. Please come back soon, I hope to have another post over the weekend.

September and October has been crazy busy.

But on to our next wedding.

Introducing Isela and Luis. Married at the lovely Saguaro Buttes. I can not put in words what a lovely couple they are. If I tried, I guess it would be - Sweet and spirited, and sweet spirited. Isela always had a smile on her face. I fell in love with them.

Isela had the most amazing veil. And...well.....we had to showcase it.





Girls having a toast one last time.


Jon caught a couple great shots during the ceremony with children. Love her look. Just makes you smile.


This next one of the flower girl is the grooms daughter and we just chuckle every time we look at this shot of her just casually hanging out during the vows. She is probably pondering.....wonder if they are having white cake or red velvet....LOL




Ahhhhh. They are just so cute together.












During the taking of the garter, there was a group of boys watching intently. I love how they all tilt their head in the Forrest Gump tilt. I am sure they are all trying to figure out how this crazy tradition has anything to do with a wedding. And probably thinking.....Ewwwwww. LOL




Ambrosia Wedding Cakes Made this incredible (Let me say again) Incredible cake.
I will leave you with the group of boys having a good time, as did all their guests. The little guys got some air. It was an amazing Wedding Day. Congratulations.






























No comments: