Sunday, February 15, 2009

We are on the Road

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had the most ROMANTIC Valentines Day EVER!!!

I feel like it has been too long since, my last blog, but there is a reason.... We are in Vegas Baby!!!! Not for the reason most people go for. We are hobbnobbin with the most talented and prestige's Photographers in the World at the WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photography International). We spend a full week sharing ideas with other photographers on industry secrets, current trends and learning what other Brides around the world love.

We bring back a wealth of ideas and tons of creativity. We strongly feel that we can never stop learning and this is one way we grow to become the one of a kind photographer that attracts all of our brides.

I haven't even dropped any coins in the slots, oh my. I will post some pics in a few days. Miss everyone.

No comments: