Wednesday, December 24, 2008

DECEMBER 24 - OH MY

First I like to say Happy Holidays to All!!! Merry Christmas or Happy Hanuka or Just Happy Holidays. I have had little time to enjoy the festivities. In fact I did most of my shopping yesterday for the 1st time. I wish everyone a safe, happy and fulfilling time with your family.

I usually do not like to blog about us. But I am going to. We had a last minute opportunity to run down to Sedona for the weekend. I am thinking - ahhhh relaxation. Jon is thinking - how can we explore every hill in Sedona and utilize every moment. Well, he won. We hiked for 7 hours on Saturday and about 4 hours on Sunday. I can't complain, I love it just as much as he does. If you know us, we are very "outdoorsy" (is that a word?)


Jon loves Native American Indian culture and studies it as if it were his own ancestors. Probably is along the blood lines somewhere. We have an extensive library of Petroglyphs photos and explore places that most do not know exist. I will have to post some of our finds as soon as I have a moment.

Before we left town, we stopped and used our timer on our camera to get these shots.




This is me trying to ruin Jon's shot. Guess I succeeded

No comments: