Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Beginning of Blogity Blog Blog Blog

Blogs - Can't live with them, can't live with out them. Everyone is doing it. So here I am starting one. Lord, help me.

This will not be a "here is what I did today" My focus will be on weddings, current brides and grooms and maybe some trends and information. Jon and I love what we do. We love photographing, having fun, being creative and meeting so many wonderful and new families. We will throw in some of our High School Sr. and family shoots.

I am also a magazine-aholic. Including Wedding magazines. I could be a bride everyday of the week. In another life time, I would probably be a wedding consultant. But in this lifetime, I get to photograph blushing brides. Did I say "I love what I do". So with devouring magazines, I come across a lot of articles that help plan a wedding. I will often include such finds and share with you all.

Enjoy. Please leave me a comment or note. I would love to hear from you.

No comments: